Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Have you guys seen this?? Holy crap!!
Topic Started: Jul 4 2015, 10:23 PM (2,925 Views)
Paris
Member Avatar

Latte1 • 15 hours ago
I know the couple and George Clooney is no longer with Amal Ramuzzi Alamuddin; after George a looney found out that Amal Ramuzzi Alamuddin had lied about being married to another man for 12 years and has 2 fraternal twin children, a boy and a girl, George Clooney separated from Amal Ramuzzi Alamuddin. Amal Ramuzzi Alamuddin and her legal husband had intentions of making connections with Hollywood and Amaerican politicians through George Clooney. Which makes one wonder understand why Amal Ramuzzi Alamuddin also lied about being related to the Iranian Supreme leader. George Clooney is smarter than the press and the Iranian government give George Clooney credit for because George Clooney was tipped off just after they said vows had started investigating. George Clooney discovers that Amal ramuzzi Alamddin, her legal husband, and several members of the Iranian government had intentionally not turned Amal's marriage certificate, to her legal husband, into the United Nations. As I have said before, I was unfortunate to meet the beochi Amal Ramuzzi Alamuddiin.

http://www.gossipcop.com/george-clooney-blaming-amal-political-career-politics/

:comp:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bailey
Member Avatar

That's wild! This is a very interesting angle the Clooney camp is taking. Although of course there were no vows of the real kind in the first place, and you can't separate from someone to whom you were never married.
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesman and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall. Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day. — 'Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.' — Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.

Ralph Waldo Emerson
Self Reliance (1841)

Al's Marmot
Member Avatar
nice marmot
I TOLD HER!

"Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice." -Dr. Sidney Freedman

Al's Marmot
Member Avatar
nice marmot
George cannot simply pretend that he was an unwitting victim. HE MUST TELL THE TRUTH. The fake marriage was scripted from the beginning.
"Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice." -Dr. Sidney Freedman

Margo
Unregistered

Al's Marmot
Jul 5 2015, 11:52 AM
George cannot simply pretend that he was an unwitting victim. HE MUST TELL THE TRUTH. The fake marriage was scripted from the beginning.
And exactly what purpose will that serve? Will he regain the love, respect, admiration and all his fans? In my opinion the irreversible damage has been done.
Quote Post Goto Top

Al's Marmot
Member Avatar
nice marmot
Margo
Jul 5 2015, 01:04 PM
Al's Marmot
Jul 5 2015, 11:52 AM
And exactly what purpose will that serve?
It would be the right thing to do for Anna.

Al's Marmot
Member Avatar
nice marmot
You government drones wouldn't know right from wrong if it bit you on your collective idiotic empty heads.

Al's Marmot
Member Avatar
nice marmot
Really? This is what you're going to do? Play George off as some hapless victim of deception, when the truth is he never loved Allahmuddin and never married her? Freaking idiotic assholes, all of you.

Al's Marmot
Member Avatar
nice marmot
I love my country, but I hate the false current government being run by evil assholes. Everyone knows Obama is nothing but a CIA plant. Fuck you all. You destroyed my beloved country. God will destroy all of you, and He will also destroy the Allahmuddins of the world, evil beings that they are. Fuck you. Just die already.

Unregistered

Was this written by a CIA fake? The MO is to release some element of truth and then write something so preposterous to actually reaffirm the fake agenda being spun by PR/ media releases?

Because elements of truth are extracted here. It's disfigured ugly fake girlfriend fake girlfriend's sister Tala fake girlfriend Hamiyeh who was married to some camel herder & lived in Singapore. Has fraternal twins.
And an ugly daughter (familial trait) called Mia.

Her ex husband Nagi Hamiyeh is an Arab living in Singapore.

Ugly fake girlfriend fake girlfriend never married.
Only a bisexual like George Clooney would accept a PR arrangement with a string of beastly butterfaces & then marry a hideous camel.
Because a closetted alcoholic fudgepacker like George Clooney has a lot of insecurities & complexes.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Kentucky Stars Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme/Skin created by PearlySkies from Zathyus Networks Resources