Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
fake girlfriend & Amy; Would it be possible fake girlfriend is actually Amy?
Topic Started: Jul 31 2017, 10:30 PM (186 Views)
karina

:movie:

They do this kind of thing. Amy Winehouse was an Illuminatie puppet. At a certain point she wanted something else or "they" didnot need her anymore. So she dies in 2011.

Perhaps, this was a fake death, as happens so often. fake girlfriend fake girlfriend returns to London after years in New York and The Hague so they say. They are totally different types Amy and fake girlfriend, or are they not?

I have been looking at some of the skinny photo's of Amy Whinehouse in 2008. And she actually looks a lot like fake girlfriend Clooney. Face. Body. Voice even.

They do this kind a things. :hay:

What are your impressions? Look at the skinny Amy in 2008.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

karina

karina
Jul 31 2017, 10:30 PM

They do this kind of thing. Amy Winehouse was an Illuminatie puppet. At a certain point she wanted something else or "they" didnot need her anymore. So she dies in 2011.

Perhaps, this was a fake death, as happens so often. fake girlfriend fake girlfriend returns to London after years in New York and The Hague so they say. They are totally different types Amy and fake girlfriend, or are they not?

I have been looking at some of the skinny photo's of Amy Whinehouse in 2008. And she actually looks a lot like fake girlfriend Clooney. Face. Body. Voice even.

No no no.

You are so wrong.
Amy Winehouse is played by Chelsea Clinton.

Look at the reporting on the Nelson Mandela 90 years anniversary concert.
Amy Winehouse performing but not there during the day.
Chelsea Clinton was there during the day.

https://vrijmetselaars.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/mail-online-with-chelsea-clinton-amy-winehouse-and-nelson-mandela-article/comment-page-1/#comment-58
Attached to this post:
Attachments: images_ear.jpg (7.65 KB)

karina

What normal record label would else bring this song out without changing it? It won three Grammy Awards at the 50th ceremony. Seriously? Nice song, but thats it. Or should we give her a Nobel prize as well for this song? Melody is good, but text so so.
:burnTV: "Rehab" was released as the lead single from Back to Black on 17 October 2006.

-----------------------
They tried to make me go to rehab
I said, no, no, no
Yes, I been black
But when I come back, you'll know, know, know
I ain't got the time
And if my daddy thinks I'm fine
He's tried to make me go to rehab
I won't go, go, go
I'd rather be at home with a Ray
I ain't got seventy days
'Cause there's nothing, there's nothing you can teach me
That I can't learn from Mr. Hathaway
I didn't get a lot in class
But I know we don't come in a shot glass

The man said, "why do you think you here?
I said, I got no idea.
I'm gonna, I'm gonna lose my baby
So I always keep a bottle near
He said, I just think you're depressed
This, me, yeah, baby, and the rest
They tried to make me go to rehab
But I said, no, no, no
Yes, I been black
But when I come back, you'll know, know, know

Read more: Amy Winehouse - Rehab Lyrics | MetroLyrics

karina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUmZp8pR1uc&spfreload=10

Look it s Chelsea C. When you call your daughter CC what do we expect?
No no no.... She doesnot have the time. Daddy things she's fine.

:band2:

karina

karina
Aug 8 2017, 03:38 AM
karina
Jul 31 2017, 10:30 PM

No no no.

You are so wrong.
Amy Winehouse is played by Chelsea Clinton.

Look at the reporting on the Nelson Mandela 90 years anniversary concert.
Amy Winehouse performing but not there during the day.
Chelsea Clinton was there during the day.

https://vrijmetselaars.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/mail-online-with-chelsea-clinton-amy-winehouse-and-nelson-mandela-article/comment-page-1/#comment-58
Hee you, using my account.

:band:

Chelsea had work done on her face. Chin and nose job or what do you think?
Yes, she did live in Oxford to get a PhD but that was a few years later.
Yes, they do look alike a lot. And both are puppets from Illuminati, sure.

Yet: Amy Winehouse lost a lot of weight (more than Chelsea ever did), though both had varying weight in the last 10 years.... Yes they look a lot a like, if you forget the clothes and make-up.

If they are the same person, than someone else played Amy Winehouse when she was super skinny.
At one point she was extremely skinny. Chelsea never was.

I say maybe. I had my doubts about the voice of Amy being really her voice when singing....
It sounded like a black woman (low ropund voices) and not at all a Jewish woman (high loud voices). So if it is fake, then for sure start with the voice. Did she playback? Proof it !

Bailey
Member Avatar

You aren't making any sense.
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesman and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall. Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day. — 'Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.' — Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.

Ralph Waldo Emerson
Self Reliance (1841)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Kentucky Stars Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme/Skin created by PearlySkies from Zathyus Networks Resources